Abogados de Inmigracion en Oxnard
Full-Service Immigration firm
Businesses regularly turn to the global market to fulfill their demands for exceptional talent and labor. The immigration law professionals at SGM & ASSOCIATES have a long history of helping companies develop and manage immigration management programs to accelerate their staffing needs while ensuring compliance with current immigration laws. Our use of the latest technology resources provides focused, effective solutions to our clients' full range of business immigration matters.
SGM & ASSOCIATES ( abogados de inmigracion en Oxnard ) can assist with:
- H-1B: This visa allows companies to bring in workers with specialized knowledge for a temporary period of time (maximum 6 years).
- E-1 Visas, E-2 Visas vs EB5: Investors and treaty traders can use these visas to enter the U.S. to engage in trade and invest in businesses.
- R-Visas: These short-term work visas are available to religious workers entering into the U.S. for religious functions.
- L Visas: L visas allow executives, managers, and professional employees with specialized knowledge to transfer to related foreign entities in the U.S.
- J Visas: The J non-immigrant visa allows researchers, students, scholars, professors, and exchange visitors to enter the U.S. to pursue their fields of study.
- O Visas, P Visas: Entertainers, athletes, artists, and other individuals with extraordinary talent can apply for these visas to enter the country.
- TN/TD Visas: Under NAFTA, professionals from Canada and Mexico can apply for TN/TD visas to work in the U.S.
- PERM: U.S. employers must apply for a labor certification when seeking to hire workers from foreign countries.
Our professionals have years of experience interpreting eligibility requirements and navigating complex immigration regulations relevant to temporary work visas for non-U.S. citizens. We can assist and advise multinational corporations, tech startups, individual entrepreneurs, family-owned businesses, and other entities with their foreign staffing needs.